[SECC] Contest Logging

Subject: [SECC] Contest Logging
From: w4dd at arrl.net (Jeff W4DD)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 18:46:39 -0400
A few more comments.  No shortage of opinions on this topic.

CT ? old now, but great in its day

NA ? Good but dated also

WriteLog ? Good, but didn?t find it overly user friendly

NA ? Very Good, but was a CPU hog.  It is free, which is nice.

WinTest ? Very Good, very stable, not a resource hog.  Did cost $45, but well
worth it.  They provide years of updates.

I also use it as a day to day logging program.  I named the contest DAILY_LOG

GL