[SECC] [sedxc] DC/AC Inverters

Subject: [SECC] [sedxc] DC/AC Inverters
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 06:57:30 -0700 (PDT)
?
Hal, I have used the plug in inverter listed here.
It is available from many of the big box stores, Walmart, Best Buy, Frys,?etc.
?
It was quiet for me, but it may vary from product to product.
Or the hash was just not on the freq I was on...
?
http://www.lenmar.com/web/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=NVD75
?
Road Trip!!!