[SECC] [sedxc] DC/AC Inverters

Subject: [SECC] [sedxc] DC/AC Inverters
From: n4pn at cox.net (Paul Newberry)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:01:56 -0400
Hey....why an inverter?
Go to Radio Shack and buy yourself an Igo-Juice....I run my computer and there
is NO
noise because there is no converter involved....why convert 12V car battery to
100v ac
and back down to 12-15v for the laptop....????
Gud Luck,
73, Paul
P.S...The IGo-Juice package comes with a variety of plugs for the laptop..