[SECC] NAQP RTTY Team

Subject: [SECC] NAQP RTTY Team
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 08:37:40 -0400
OK, guys.  I have KB4KBS down for a SECC team for NAQP RTTY. Let's fill
out the team. Remember, you don't have to be within our circle or even
be an SECC member to be on the SECC team(s).  I will register the
team(s) by Friday night or early Saturday before the contest starts.  We
had a lot of SECC members enter the DL-DX RTTY last weekend, so let's
enter several teams for NAQP RTTY July 21.  Let me hear from you ASAP.
73, John, K4BAI.