[SECC] Fwd: NAQP RTTY N4XL Single Op LP

Subject: [SECC] Fwd: NAQP RTTY N4XL Single Op LP
From: knason00 at gmail.com (Kevan Nason)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 11:58:46 -0400
Didn't think I'd have any time to spend on contesting, but since sick
and coughing a lot had to leave the family alone so I didn't spread
germs.  Fits right in with my life's motto which is "Advantages and
disadvantages to everything." Disadvantage was too weak to contest
very long.

Haven't played RTTY in probably 25 years. Spent an hour trying to
figure out how to get things to work and only managed to do so in
AFSK.  Think I'll try this again when get FSK worked out. Think I will
reread RTTY contesting columns in NCJ and learn best ways to set up
messages.  Kept changing things along the way.

Kevan