[SECC] KB4KBS: North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Subject: [SECC] KB4KBS: North American QSO Party, RTTY - July
From: scottstraw at mindspring.com (Scott Straw)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 16:25:57 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: KB4KBS
Operator(s): KB4KBS
Station: KB4KBS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GEORGIA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

   80:   48    23
   40:   82    34
   20:  124    35
   15:   21    15
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  275   107  Total Score = 29,425

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC

Comments:

My personal best score ever. Period.

While I feel like I've come a long way from the days of 10-12 Qs/hr, I'm not
sure I should rest my laurels on 27-29 Qs/hr either.  I feel like I am fast
approaching the point where I am only limited by my station, yet I know that I
could still make great improvements in my operating practices, especially
regarding when to switch bands, when to abandon a band, and maximizing the
resources I have.

Kenwood TS-450SAT
RigBlaster Plus
MFJ 949B