[SECC] Fwd: DreamTuner Update including Youtube videos!

Subject: [SECC] Fwd: DreamTuner Update including Youtube videos!
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 11:59:35 -0400
For those interested in what's probably going to be the best auto tuner
ever - or just the challenges of designing one, here is the latest Alpha
email.  Subscribing to Alpha's email has been a good experience for me.
I only get two or three emails a year, and they are always interesting...

73
Hal N4GG/4