[SECC] [SEDXC] Gear for sale local pick up

Subject: [SECC] [SEDXC] Gear for sale local pick up
From: thompson at mindspring.com (Dave Thompson)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 08:28:53 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

  The FT-1000MP MK V has several say they want it but nothing firm yet.  I have
not tried to determine what filters are installed.  I plan on removing the
cover and finding the filters per the manual.  It is still available for now.

The Mirage 6 meter amp is sold.

The Ten Tec 1208 5 meter transverter is still available for $90.  With manual.

Pick up only in Norcross/Peachtree Corners off GA 141.

73 Dave K4JRB