[SECC] [W4CVY] Claimed Scores, Last Week's Contests; This Week's Contest

Subject: [SECC] [W4CVY] Claimed Scores, Last Week's Contests; This Week's Contests
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 09:28:17 -0400
Thanks for the correction, Griff.  I know better than that.  My fingers
must have been in the wrong position on the keyboard.  Hope to hear you
tonight.  N0UR should be easy for us.  NC4RT in NC may be too close, but
Tuesday night of this week, I was working NC stations between 0000 and
0200Z on 20M with good signals, so it is possible.  If you can hear both
of them, concentrate on the NC station first and then go to the MN
station who should be workable for the entire hunt, from 0100 to 0230Z.
  73, John, K4BAI.