[SECC] Heads up on my selling lots of old gear

Subject: [SECC] Heads up on my selling lots of old gear
From: thompson at mindspring.com (Dave Thompson)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 13:52:02 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Gang,

I plan on selling a lot of old gear at a fraction of what it is worth.
I want to sell as a group which includes the following all with manuals and
sold As is.

HQ-110, HC-10 no cabinet, Henry 2K old console, Henry 2K RF deck, HQ-129X
re-furbed, HQ-120X, several smaller pieces, a large group of tubes and old
parts, plus a large group of Hammarlund Manuals including SP-600 notes from
W2AMj/W4AMJ.

A great way to get into boatanchors or expand your collection.

Send me an e-mail if interested.

73 Dave K4JRB