TRLog VS TOEC (round 2)

Subject: TRLog VS TOEC (round 2)
From: n0dh@comtch.iea.com (Dave Henderson, (Nawvemburr Zeeero Dawg House))
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 13:26:23 -0700
Earlier  today I reported that TRLog did not pick up the multiplier
totals for the TOEC contest this weekend. After some playing around I
added the following line to logcfg.dat

DOMESTIC MULTIPLIER = GRID SQUARES

Once added ,TRLog correctly added and accounted for the multipliers
in the TOEC contest. This fix seems to work for "DX" mults as well as
"Domestic" mults for this contest. Tree I checked as far back as Version
5.63 and this "bug" existed at least that far back.

It was reported earlier that the most recent release of TRLogg (5.75)
chews up memeory which seems to be the case in my "test log", and I know
that TREE is working on this for the next release. My test log
chewed up 25k of memory in just 13 QSO's. Tree, I guess I didnt save the
prior message but I seem to remember that this is a recently introduced
bug. How far back (release wise) do I go to get away from the memory
problem for the time being? 5.72?