Keyboard Re-Mapping

Subject: Keyboard Re-Mapping
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 00:35:16 -0600 (CST)
H. L. Serra writes:

>I have TR v.5.24. Is there a command for re-mapping keyboard? I want to
>re-map the big keypad "0" key to hold a CW memory containing only my call.
>I cannot find it in the manual. Thanks. 73, Larry N6NC

Not a re-map for the single key but in the current version
and for some time now (like 6 months) you can ste the
commnad KEYPAD CW MEMORIES = TRUE and it will
make the keys on the key pad send the CQ MEMORIES f1 thru f10.
The 0 key sends the F10 key memory.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.     "Where is the line noise?" -Trey N5KO