TR Overlay

Subject: TR Overlay
From: Galen.C.Walters@siemenscom.com (Walters, Galen C. ROLM SC)
Date: 27 Nov 1996 14:20:52 -0800
George,
How do you change the red dupe calls listed under the exchange to some other
color

Galen - KN6OZ
 ----------
From: george fremin iii
To: (Bob Wruble)
Cc: TR-Log
Subject: Re: TR Overlay
Date: Tuesday, November 26, 1996 10:48PM

>I see merit in using different color and mebbe even font size for the
>nr box..
>my old eyes have trouble locking back on the nr box on fone and i
>often
>stumble on the exchange as a result......

You can change the color of this window and most others.
Just add the command:

QSO NUMBER WINDOW BACKGROUND = WHITE

to your LOGCFG.DAT

REMEMBER --- to put any color changes BEFORE the DISPLAY MODE command.

See the manual for the compleate list of windows and colors.

Thanks

 --

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.     "Where is the line noise?" -Trey N5KO