POST

Subject: POST
From: hhoyt@k4pql.apex.nc.us (Howard Hoyt)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 22:40:00 EST
Tried migrating from 5.93 to 5.94, but the results d/n change.

After submitting my log to ARRL, saw N2IC post and sure enuff, my
ssb qso's were not flagged. But when I go into post, and use EITHER
post processor or multiplier check- it stipulates starting with the first
qso and proceeding thru every qso that the station is not in the section
that I logged- and asking if I want to remove the section ?

73, Howie N4AF

 | Howard Hoyt                     |  A.R.S. N4AF                           |
 | N4AF@PAGESZ.NET                 |  7125 Roberts Road                     |
 | http://www.pagesz.net/~pvrc     |  Apex, N.C. 27502-8902                 |