5.93 and 5.95 crashes with Stew Perry

Subject: 5.93 and 5.95 crashes with Stew Perry
From: jleahy@norwich.net (Jim Leahy)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 20:22:34 -0500
Hi all. I'm having trouble with crashes, whether I'm running
simulator or not. Been practicing using WPX simulator and it crashes all of
sudden. Now I'm trying Stew Perry "real time" (no simulator) and it
crashes. The error message is:
runtime error 200  at 234A:70E6 everytime it crashes. I then updated to
5.95 and now crashes to runtime error 200 at 234I:78E7. I'm running in DOS
mode (F8 at startup), shut down to DOS, ...everyway I can think of. I have
deleted and re-installed a few times. I seemed to have narrowed it down to
that whenever I enter a "2" area callsign, it crashes. Can input several
w1, w3, w4 etc with no crash. Weird?!

I've tried some different LOGCFG files. The basic file works ok. It
seems to crash when I set up MY GRID, GRID MAP CENTER and DOMESTIC MULTI
settings. I guess the program doesn't automatically set these up for Stew
Perry? Anyway, the runtime 200 crashes occur right after I've set up MY
GRID et al and start logging. It calculated the first call entered ok, but
crashed on the second (a w2).

So, what is the basic LOGCFG file I need to set up for the Stew Perry test?
Perhaps if you can help me there, it will work. Thanks for the help!
Here is a copy of my LOGCFG file and K2JL file. Any ideas?

K2JL.CFG:

KEYER RADIO ONE OUTPUT PORT = PARALLEL 2
RADIO ONE CONTROL PORT = SERIAL 3
RADIO ONE BAUD RATE = 4800
RADIO ONE NAME = TS680
RADIO ONE TYPE = TS680