[TRLog] Beam Headings??

Subject: [TRLog] Beam Headings??
From: William R Liporace <kb2hun@wizvax.net> (William R Liporace)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 08:52:39 -0500 (EST)
Maybe I missed something in the manual?  Where is the beam headings?  I
set the colors in the config program, but I still could not find them.  I
know the program switched to the CT style country database, do we put the
longitude & latitude in the config file now?  I do not know all of the
countries and beam headings.
I would also like to be able to run on one freq & switch back & forth
between spots. It was something I noticed as well.
Had fun with the program.  It doefinately has an interesting learning
curve.  Will look forward to practicing. How a bout using  voice files
from VPED for SSB... I know Tree practice CW :-))
Can the TRMaster database be sent over the net??
CUL Will

William Liporace KB2HUN          kb2hun@wizvax.net
763 Huntingdon Drive             KB2HUN @ K2TR (yccc packet cluster)
Niskayuna, NY 12309              KB2HUN @ WA2PVV (NEDA)
518-346-3804 home                518-471-2837 work