[TRLog] V5.99 Lockup

Subject: [TRLog] V5.99 Lockup
From: jpryor@uga.cc.uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 09:10:53 -0500 (EST)
Two times during the ARRL DX Phone Contest, TR locked up.  It basically
"froze" and did not follow any changes made to the rig (band/mode), nor
would it respond to keyboard commands.  I had to shut it down and reboot.
It would function normally for a while, then lock up.  This happened after I
accidentally kicked my surge protector and killed power to the PC. (And that
was only one of the things that went wrong this weekend.)  Could
accidentally killing the power have caused the subsequent lockups?  I was
using version 5.99 with a FT-900.  I lie to TR and tell it I'm using a FT-890.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

- Jay/K4OGG