[TRLog] Log Editing

Subject: [TRLog] Log Editing
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ronald D Rossi)
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 16:29:24 -0400
Well how about providing a path to shell out to a favorite editor then reread
the log.dat upon the user leaving the editor. Kind of like an exit, edit,
restart sequence without all the keystrokes. Maybe some more thought needs to
go into it. (no reread log.dat option, what happens to network traffic, ???)

Generally I just put a note in the log. SOMETIMES (and I can't qualify when) I
exit, edit, restart. I hesitate to restart, because I remember instances when
the intitial exchange info was lost after that. I don't know if that is the
case anymore or not.

--
73 de KK1L ex N1PBT...ron (rrossi@btv.ibm.com) <><
Ron Rossi H/P SRAM Engineering -- IBM Microelectronics