[TRLog] Ver 6.05 Questions

Subject: [TRLog] Ver 6.05 Questions
From: aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 17:50:26 -0700
Setting up TR for NAQP and noticed that, contrary to the
information in the Help window for this function, when I
enabled the auto-CQ function, hitting any key did NOT
stop the CQ (although it did terminate the function). Only
hitting <Esc> stopped the CQ. (Also the 6.01 manual and
the 6.05 program help menu have the Alt+Q and Alt+C functions
reversed.) Is there something else I need do or undo?

Still haven't been able to make the program work with my PK232.
The ROM version for the PK is Dec 88. I may have a problem
with the PK itself because I cannot change the setup to anything
else other than 9600-8-N-1 (except 1200-7-E-2 [I think]) when using
Procomm. Every time I enter the "*" the lit LED moves over one to
the left {BAUDOT-ASCII-FEC-...} instead of lighting up on PKT. Any
ideas? I will, when I get a chance, see if I can use my PK88.

Other than these things, I t-h-i-n-k I'm ready to use TR in NAQP.

Thanks & 73,
Bob AA0CY/7 near Carson City, Nevada
aa0cy@contesting.com