[TRLog] Wishlist update

Subject: [TRLog] Wishlist update
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 11:00:08 -0700 (PDT)
The wishlist was updated this morning.  There weren't any new issues
added (there are some sitting in my e-mail in box which I haven't
moved to the wishlist yet), but I have added status updates on the
ones that have seen some thought given to them.  Maybe a quarter of
them have been marked "done" - which means they have been implemented
or fixed.

The ones that are shown without any status are still "in process".

A release will happen when I run out of steam on this assault on the
program and sufficient testing has been done to catch any new bugs
that have been created.  Obviously this next release will be a
"major" release.  Expect it sometime in the next 2 weeks.

A handful of bugs not listed on the wishlist are being addressed
as well.  Some of these were reported via e-mail, others I found
on my own.  The READ.ME file will list all of them.

The manual will probably need extensive updates as well.  It will
follow the release.

There will probably be a few "big" items that will be left to work
on after the release is made.    I don't want to hold off getting the
other features out there for everything to be done.

73 Tree