[TRLog] WAE QTC in multy configuration

Subject: [TRLog] WAE QTC in multy configuration
From: igor@sokol.pssr.e-burg.su (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 00:55:13 +0600 (MSD)
I did not get any reply so I assume the message did not make it to the
reflector (apparently my provider had some problems). Therefore I am
posting that again. I know Tree is very busy now preparing the next
version of the program but may be someone else can comment.

--
Best regards,
Igor Sokolov,  UA9CDC , (N3TOD)