[TRLog] updating help

Subject: [TRLog] updating help
From: n5nj@worldnet.att.net (Robert Naumann)
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 11:40:53 +0100
Jason and others:

Please be sue that your mail program is not doing the UUDECODE operation
for you.  Those of you using Win95 and one of the newer mail programs
probably see the attachment as a ZIP file and it has already been decoded.

Unzip it and have at it.

N5NU:  where are you located and send me your phone number if you'd like
some help over the phone.

73,
Bob Naumann
N5NJ