[TRLog] The Point System

Subject: [TRLog] The Point System
From: n7dr@lucent.com (D. R. Evans)
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 12:02:48 -0600
On 14 Oct 97 at 2:09, Jack Trampler - N2JT wrote:

> Is there a way to configure TR Log for different points per band?
> Is there a way to program half points, i.e, 1.5 points per contact.
> Even though it was this past weekend, I am trying to configure TR
> Log for the PA QSO Party which gives 2 points on 160 and 80 meter CW
> and 1.5 points for any other CW contact.

Tree, when you've got this figured out, I'm going to invent the N7DR
contest, wherein you get 1/10 point for the first QSO with a country,
1/5 point for the next, 0.5 for the next, 3.26 for the next, and zero
for all the subsequent ones. Except that QSOs with N7DR count (double
+ 2.1) points. To encourage you to add this scoring scheme, QSOs with
N6TR and K7RAT count triple. Add three points to all QSOs on Sunday
afternoon, local time.

D.R. Evans N7DR / G4AMJ                       N7DR@sff.net
                                           N7DR@lucent.com

   http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR/drevans.htp