[TRLog] From the CT reflector

Subject: [TRLog] From the CT reflector
From: gbaron@sparc.isl.net (Gilbert Baron)
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 12:55:56 -0600
Tree N6TR wrote:

> This exchange originally occurred on the CT reflector, and I was
> very impressed with the response that Dick generated.  I could not
> have said it as well - and it is better coming from someone else
> anyway:
>
> >OK, at the risk of flames/mailbombing, here goes:

Very well said and very true. ANYONE that pirates this program should
walk the plank.
As for 32 bits, it is not needed and besides it runs very well in a dos
window under windows 95 so I can still do all of the multitasking that I
want.
Your point about not enough copies is the crux of the matter. If he were
writing for a market like Myst enjoys then it would be a different
story.
If it were not for people like Tree we would not have such things as TR,
CT and a few others.
Of course we all know TR is the best :-)

--
Gil gbaron@sparc.isl.net
Bailar es vivir