[TRLog] Log rejected at ARRL??

Subject: [TRLog] Log rejected at ARRL??
From: aalaun@ibm.net (Fred Laun K3ZO)
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 16:11:27 -0500
At 08:34 AM 11/14/97 -0800, you wrote:
>> I just realized...
>> TR strips off the ON/OFF statements in the Logs right??
>> (oops...)
>
>Well - the ARRL's format doesn't allow for them!  You have to
>put this information in the summary sheet.
>
>Tree

I always use the DOS Editor to add the on-off times to the log AFTER the
contest is over, and AFTER I have already used POST for everything else, so
that I don't have to go back into TR before I send the log in.  Of course I
also list my on-off times on my summary sheet.

I put both my summary sheet and my ARRL-version log in the body of the
message rather than as an attachment.  At any rate, I received the ARRL
acknowledgement message.
This is the first time in a few years that I have not sent the SS log in on
a disk, so we shall see if everything works out all right in the end.  I
will be watching the ARRL web site to see if I show up in the high claimed
scores so that I have a chance to straighten things out if something is amiss.

73, Fred, K3ZO