[TRLog] Thoughts while ssing

Subject: [TRLog] Thoughts while ssing
From: gbaron@sparc.isl.net (Gilbert Baron)
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 21:50:10 GMT
The time on and off is a nice idea but I would like a different
implementation.
It is SO easy to forget to manually enter the \off and \on. It would
be very nice if that could be done automatically in some way. It
should be a choice such as whenever you end the program. Of course
totally automatic hour calculation would be better but I realize the
amount of work that would be.
It is my own fault I am sure but I find the \on \off to be not very
useful because it is so easy to mess it up, at least for me.
--
Gil Baron W0MN gbaron@sparc.isl.net
Bailar es vivir" pgp2.6 key http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/~bal/pks-toplev.html