[TRLog] Interface and keying problems

Subject: [TRLog] Interface and keying problems
From: pmoore@ugf.edu (Pat Moore)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 10:42:45 -0700
Two messages in yesterday's digest reflect the widespread confusion
regarding how to interface TrLog to radios, keyers, etc.  I know I've had a
really tough time getting my interface up and working, and I suspect I'm not
alone.  I think the manual needs additional detail on the interface/keying
issue, and with Tree's permission, will volunteer to work up an expanded
Appendix B.  I have the editing skills, but not the expertise.  How about
it, serial and parallel port gurus?  If you have the information that would
help with these problems, stick it on the reflector, and send a copy to me.
I'll assemble and then submit the result to Tree for incorporation into the
manual.