[TRLog] Interesting CW Technique

Subject: [TRLog] Interesting CW Technique
From: w7zrc@micron.net (Rod Greene)
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 06:53:09 -0700
At 05:22 AM 12/13/1997 -0700, you wrote:
>At 10:33 12-12-97 -0800, KU7Y wrote:
>>An interesting idea has been posted....
>>
>>How about making the CW speed step size usuer adjustable?
>>
>>This would let the pge-up/pge-dn take whatever step you
>>wanted?

I think we are on to a good idea here.  I like the page-up
and down at 3 wpm but there are times when a smaller increment
would suit my needs better.  However, I don't want to jump to
set another parameter and then do the page-up or down, it's too
many keystrokes.  How about a fine tune version of the page-up
and down that would move it 1 wpm.  Could this be done with
a shift-page-up or down?

        73, Rod