[TRLog] Sprint Questions

Subject: [TRLog] Sprint Questions
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 1998 22:10:47
At 11:45 AM 2/8/98 -0600, Dale wrote:

>2.  I worked Dave, G4BUO, in the Sprint.  What do I put in the
>QTH column? G? In post (p l m), it came up "Dave" as mult 29!  As
>much as I would like to agree with that, I know it's not right.
>Besides, I think the log checkers would catch it.
>
>Anyway, it showed up on log.dat just fine with "Dave" in the Name
>column and the QTH column blank.

I had a somewhat different aberration -- in two different QSOs, I entered G
in the normal sequence (it is what Dave was sending) but TR logged the
section of the previous QSO instead. How to avoid this with other DX QSOs
in the future?

BTW, on 80 he gave me #107 -- not bad for across the pond, especially
closing on 4 AM.

73, Pete Smith N4ZR
n4zr@contesting.com

"That's WEST Virginia.  Thanks and 73"