[TRLog] TR-Log banned in Boston AND Iraq

Subject: [TRLog] TR-Log banned in Boston AND Iraq
From: jfeustle@uoft02.utoledo.edu (jfeustle)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 08:08:29 -0500
Inside sources from the special counsel's office report that Mr. Gates had
unfortunately confused anticipated revenue of TR-Log, some amateur radio
program, with Win-TR, an acronym for "Winning T_ts and R_umps," whose beta
test version has had http://www.smut.com tied up for days.

The government of Iraq has also banned internet access because it has found
that a remarkable number of lonely military personnel have gone "digitally
active" and are paying too little attention to their assigned duties.
Reports from deep inside Iraqi intelligence speak of ugly scenes of
"packets" being spewed in all directions. Their have also been rumors of
unthinkable "networking" due to this creation of the Great Satan.

Siginit from the northeastern United States is filled with all manner of
accusations regarding reliability, usability, and unfair competition made
by a software manufacturer in that area. This, of course, deals with that
"amateur program" and not Win-TR which has proven to produce "software" of
a different kind.

With every good wish and a blessing, I remain

Vry 73,

N8JF, Vicar to the Big Bolt Contest Club

disclaimer: I know nothing about anyone sitting on the presidental staff.