[TRLog] Ad: LOTTERY SOFTWARE THAT WILL IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF HITTING P

Subject: [TRLog] Ad: LOTTERY SOFTWARE THAT WILL IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF HITTING PICK 3
From: Sent By <eblast1@outboundmail.com> (Sent By)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 17:12:07 -0500
Do you think you DESERVE the chance to enjoy the finer
things in life like a NEW CAR, MUCH NEEDED VACATION or
just the SATISFACTION of knowing that if you have an
engagement that you would like to attend, you have the
money to go.

Well, I have the opportunity for you!!!!!!!!

Developed has been a software that VASTLY improves your
chance of a big payday by giving you the best possible
PICK 3 numbers determined by the number of rotations that
you give it.  This software was designed EXCLUSIVELY for
the PICK 3 LOTTERY players.  With this software if you
generally play 5 numbers, you would enter 5 in the rotation
box and the software will do the rest by giving you the
5 best choices of PICK 3 NUMBERS.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by, order TODAY!!!!

     Send $15.00 Money Order  or Cash To:
          S. Collins
          1701 E. Emipre Suite 292
          Bloomington, IL.  61704

     System Requirements:
          486+
          Windows 3.1+
          10mg free space

Kids under 18 must have their parents permission to order this software.  The
law requires you to be 18 to play the lottery.