[TRLog] 6.31 & EU SPRINT

Subject: [TRLog] 6.31 & EU SPRINT
From: ua9cdc@dialup.mplik.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 19:41:30 +0600
Just wanted to work in EU sprint this weekend. TRlog has not got this
contest build in so decided to make logcfg of my own. The major problem
turned out to be RECEIVED EXCHANGE. I needed QSO NUMBER AND NAME. The
nearest available was QSO NUMBER NAME DOMESTIC OR DX QTH but it does not
work well with the current version. When the qso goes into editable
window it shows up  garbage where name is supposed to be. Funny enough
it does not happen with all the calls,only with some of them, and I
could not trace the pattern. Anyway that makes this version unusable. I
have tried to use earlier version. It only works well with 6.20 and
below.
Another mistake that I have found in the manual is QSO NUMBER NAME
CHAPTER AND QTH EXCHANGE when in reality (I'v just checked .OVL file) it
should be QSO NUMBER NAME CHAPTER AND QTH ( do not know if this was
found B4).

73,
Igor, UA9CDC