[TRLog] no hangups with 6.33

Subject: [TRLog] no hangups with 6.33
From: k2av@qsl.net (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 17:24:03 GMT
Yea, Tree.

I went back to 6.01 for the SS. Think you got the hangs fixed, though.

An old rule from years of being burned by software upgrades...doesn't
matter whose software, we're all human...

Never, ever, delete or disable the previous working version until
you've lived with the new one through a complete application cycle
(for us read contest season).

6.01 still out there, 6.33 is in the hot seat now. Will delete 6.01
next summer for whatever survives this year.

That was a nasty trouble. Sort of an auto-booby-trap...

73, Guy.

On Thu, 12 Nov 1998 16:38:35 +0000, k6ll@juno.com wrote:

>Version 6.33 has solved the hangup problem here.
>
>I had a keystroke sequence the would hang up 6.32
>every time. I can't make 6.33 hang up at all.
>
>Thanks Tree.
>
>Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
>Yuma, AZ
>K6LL@juno.com

>or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Guy L. Olinger
k2av@qsl.net
Apex, NC, USA