[TRLog] JIDX fix and SBDVP problems

Subject: [TRLog] JIDX fix and SBDVP problems
From: markhasin.vitaly@syncrude.com (Markhasin, Vitaly (SLI))
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 08:58:00 -0700
Hi All,
I've tried to install the fixed program posted on this Reflector
(ALL633.ZIP). It works to log contacts with all Prefectures but I could not
make it work with SBDVP. It does not record the message! I've overwritten
the new TR.EXE and TR.OVR with the old ones and it works (but would not log
Prefectures with numbers more then 44). So, for me the fix was unusable.
Did you experience the same problem? How did you resolve it?

I had to quickly create a template in my good old NA and use it for logging
and CQ'ing with CVB. Worked fine (as usually).
Thank you.
73! Vitaly (VE6JO)