[TRLog] JIDX fix and SBDVP problems

Subject: [TRLog] JIDX fix and SBDVP problems
From: w9cf@ptolemy.la.asu.edu (Kevin Schmidt)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 04:06:49 GMT
I just tried 6.33; ctrl-f1 etc. no longer programs SBDVP just as you
say. I have not tested this extensively, I don't have a DVP, but it
appears that they also will no longer program a true DVP either. The
Alt-P commands continue to work, so you can use them. I'll double check
this as soon as I get my shack computer reassembled.

73 Kevin w9cf

> Vitaly (VE6JO) wrote:
>
> Hi All,
> I've tried to install the fixed program posted on this Reflector
> (ALL633.ZIP). It works to log contacts with all Prefectures but I could not
> make it work with SBDVP. It does not record the message! I've overwritten
> the new TR.EXE and TR.OVR with the old ones and it works (but would not log
> Prefectures with numbers more then 44). So, for me the fix was unusable.
> Did you experience the same problem? How did you resolve it?
>
> I had to quickly create a template in my good old NA and use it for logging
> and CQ'ing with CVB. Worked fine (as usually).
> Thank you.
> 73! Vitaly (VE6JO)
Kevin Schmidt w9cf@ptolemy.la.asu.edu
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85287-1504
(602) 965-8240
(602) 965-7954 (FAX)