[TRLog] S&P to CQ Mode Switching

Subject: [TRLog] S&P to CQ Mode Switching
From: sdelling@facstaff.wisc.edu (Scott Ellington)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 13:53:42 -0600
By now I'm sure Tree is tired of my requests that the esc key not switch back
to CQ mode, but even after a couple years of practice I still botch a few
contacts this way in each contest.  The esc key is used so often for other
things it is just too easy to hit it one extra time and inadvertently switch
modes.

I used to forget to switch to CQ mode when starting a CQ, but that was easy to
fix.  The function key I use to send "TEST K9MA" is programmed to
automatically switch to CQ mode.  I always use this before calling a longer CQ.

Scott  K9MA
--

Scott Ellington
sdelling@facstaff.wisc.edu