[TRLog] TR 6.36 notes

Subject: [TRLog] TR 6.36 notes
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 03:46:27 -0800 (PST)
> It seems there is a nasty little imbedded character that appears between
> the time and the colon just before the note text.  It looks like a small
> "F" on it's side.  These can cause problems with text editors.
>
> Not sure what purpose it serves... Haven't noticed it before this
> version.

In version 6.36, I added the computer ID to notes.  If the computer
ID isn't set to anything - it is a null character (hex 00).

I have fixed this for the next release - it will check to make sure
it has some value other than 00 before adding it to the note.

Good detective work everyone - sorry this slipped through.

Tree