[TRLog] Lost echange info.

Subject: [TRLog] Lost echange info.
From: fullgraf@kcc.com (Fullgraf, Chuck)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 07:22:50 -0600
During the NAQP phone, I needed to exit TR Log (ver 6.36). When I re-started
TR Log, the exchange info (note, not the TRMASTER data) from previous
contacts was lost. Is this normal? Is there a way to save the info before
exiting?  I guess the info is saved in volatile memory?

I am reasonably sure that I told the program that the contest was not over
when I exited.

In general, the process that identified previous qsos with a station seemed
to operate a little flaky after I exited and returned to the program, but I
was too busy having fun and making contacts to analyze what exactly was
going on. I'll have to play with this off line sometime and see if I can
duplicate the events.

Also, I had one contact that TR did not identify as a dupe until POST did
the dupe check. I'm not really sure what keystrokes I did, but I had deja vu
when I typed the call in the second time. TR took the contact and POST later
identified it as a dupe.

I've experienced both of these phenomena in the past with earlier versions.

Thanks

Chuck, KE4OAR