[TRLog] RE: [TenTec] Paragon and TRlog

Subject: [TRLog] RE: [TenTec] Paragon and TRlog
From: W4EF@pacbell.net (Michael Tope)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 14:30:10 -0000
Rich,

As far as I know, the Paragon 1 uses a different protocol
than the Omni which if I am not mistaken is similar to the
Icom protocol. Unless someone has come up with an emulator,
I don't think Trlog will support the Paragon 1. If I am
wrong, please let me know, I would love to be able to control
my Paragon with Trlog.

73 de Mike, W4EF..............