[TRLog] FT1000 MP owners beware

Subject: [TRLog] FT1000 MP owners beware
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 12:52:00 -0800 (PST)

This came off the NA reflector.  NA is looking into adopting the
PTT delay that TR already has.  I knew this was an idea that would
catch on someday (took about 10 years).  I wonder what the story
is with QSK then.

--

George Fremin III                   You know you've achieved perfection
Johnson City, Texas                  in design, not when you have nothing