[TRLog] Exchange formats

Subject: [TRLog] Exchange formats
From: Clive_Whelan@compuserve.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 07:10:56 -0500

Hi list

I decided almost on the spur of the moment
- never a good idea I realise- to have an outing
in the RSGB 1.8Mhz contest last evening ( Saturday).

The exchange is RST, serial number, and district
code,so in my case my first exchange sent is
599 001 CF and so on. So I chose
RST QSO NUMBER AND DOMESTIC QTH
as the format for the exchange. I then realised
that non G stations would only send me
RST QSO number.Since TR won't score the contest
anyway, I entered a dummy code of xx for "DX"
stations.

To my horror I then realised that in the concurrent
PACC contest I would only get RST and AREA code from
PA stations.
Thus I then entered a dummy QSO number of 1 for
all PA stations. My log is now as messy as Monica's dress!

This morning, looking at the manual, I can't
see how else I could have configured the exchange.
I note that fellow TR users G0IVZ and GM3POI, were
in there batting, so mebbe they solved the problem?

Suggestions welcome

73

Clive
GW3NJW