[TRLog] Manual 6.32

Subject: [TRLog] Manual 6.32
From: N7DR@arrl.net (D. R. Evans)
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:52:25 -0600
I have uploaded a new version of the manual, synchronised to TR version
6.32.

Because the PDF file is so large (it's generated with options set to
"maximum portability") I've also included a ZIPped version of the same
file. I expect that George will make both versions available on the TR home
page as soon as he has the time to do so.

As before, this is very much an interim manual; a work-in-progress. Please
do not tell me about formatting errors, weird font changes, etc. because
I'll be getting to those later (unless the manual simply doesn't print
properly! I want to know if that happens!).

But I'd be interested in any factual errors in the manual. I'm hoping that
I'll be synchronised with the current release of TR in the next ten days or
so, and after that I'll start fixing the errors.

This would probably also be a good time for people to let me know if they'd
like to see any new sections or expansions to the current sections. I have
my own ideas about this, but I'd be interested in other people's thoughts
and comments.

  Doc  N7DR

D.R. Evans N7DR / G4AMJ                      N7DR@arrl.net

"Palindor Chronicles" information and extracts:
   http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR/drevans.htp