[TRLog] Version 6.37 (Exc exits S&P turn-off-able)

Subject: [TRLog] Version 6.37 (Exc exits S&P turn-off-able)
From: k2av@qsl.net (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 17:08:59 GMT
On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 23:07:31 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>Version 6.37 - 11 March 1999.
>
> - Added ESCAPE EXITS SEARCH AND POUNCE MODE.  The default is FALSE and
>   it can be found on the Control-J menu.  If you set it to FALSE, you
>   will have to use SHIFT-TAB to go back into the CQ MODE.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,

... several minutes worth deleted ...

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, than....

... found the loop in the program ...

All my future scores just went up by a hundreq Q's... 50% reduction in
blood-curdling screams from the shack...

  ....thank you, thank you, th...

  ...oops...

73 y'all, Guy.