[TRLog] Field Day Multi

Subject: [TRLog] Field Day Multi
From: toms@inconnect.com (Thomas M. Schaefer)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 09:29:22 -0600
In getting ready for field day, I remember a feature added to offer some
form of support for the multi-network that I could possible add limited
distance modems or something similar between two computers. This was around
6 months ago. WHile I try to locate the stations close enough to each other,
sometimes we end with 100 feet between stations, so a way to link them is
required and I fear that just two straight RS232 may not do it.

Tom