[TRLog] Field Day Multi

Subject: [TRLog] Field Day Multi
From: no6x@inreach.com (Mike Nash, ND6A)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 23:10:03 -0700
You know something like this has crossed my mind and I thought of a
solution, however have not tried it.
Why not use 100 foot extension cords? You have 3 wires that is all you
need, right? could get tricky with more than 2 stations however, but I
think it could be done.
What sayeth the masses? Off my rocker, or onto something?
Mike...ND6A

At 09:29 AM 4/26/99 -0600, you wrote:

>In getting ready for field day, I remember a feature added to offer some
>form of support for the multi-network that I could possible add limited
>distance modems or something similar between two computers. This was around
>6 months ago. WHile I try to locate the stations close enough to each other,
>sometimes we end with 100 feet between stations, so a way to link them is
>required and I fear that just two straight RS232 may not do it.
>
>Tom

A Keyring, what a handy gadget. It allows me to lose all of my keys at one
time.