[TRLog] sbdvp and connections

Subject: [TRLog] sbdvp and connections
From: ncooling@velocity.net (Nick Cooling)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 18:28:39 -0400
   I am having trouble with TR  6.40 in regards to the sbdvp program. I
built a cable for the parallel port to control cw and ssb. The cw works
fine I pulled pin 18 for the ground and pin 17 routed through a NPN diode
and to the cw jack. I setup the ssb in parallel as suggested by another
email from the server. I know I have the connections correct because I can
key up the radio from the Mic jack in cw mode but not in ssb mode. Is there
something in the programming that I can modify the software to key up the
radio in ssb mode for the length of the voice recording.

Nick  N3TOZ