[TRLog] Parallel keying and cntl

Subject: [TRLog] Parallel keying and cntl
From: punkymcd@pacbell.net (punkymcd@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 16:35:13 -0700
Tree,

Thanks for enlightening me about the parallel keying logic. As usual my
curiosity has netted some knowledge even if it has been gleaned from
someone else.

As to the band/antenna switching. Problem solved. Cockpit problem as usual.

There is no mention of how to use these switches so I just copied the opto
isolation circuit using the strobe. Well, that was a mistake. The strobe is
not needed for this operation. Just tie the 4N25 LED cathodes to ground.

Now on with the project. All drawn up on AutoCad and partially
assembled.Will be using two small Jennings Vacuum SPDT HV relays to switch
an A4 tribander/2 el 40 beam/80 vertical coaxes. Project is to be used in
the upcoming CQP in rare Alpine County which we operated from the past two
years. Pray for no snow this year. Close calls in past years. Elevation
8400 ft.

73, Don, W6OA