[TRLog] Life membership

Subject: [TRLog] Life membership
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 08:12:42 -0500
>I realize that it is only fair that I also
>give you advance notice of my death.  Madame Wanda has
determined that
>I will live until 1235 UTC on August 20th, 2051.  She can help
provide
>similar information for others needing it.

Can she also be your 'conduit' to help you maintain TRLog from
the otherside?

Hey!  If you were able to use her to be able to operate contests
from the otherside,
would that put you in the "medium" club category?

>I hope you understand the need for these actions and ask for
your
>voluntary support for these policies.

I promise to try to live as long as possible to help you and I
avoid all that awful paperwork!

dale, kg5u