[TRLog] Life membership

Subject: [TRLog] Life membership
From: n2jt@fast.net (Jack Trampler)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 09:59:42 -0400

> If you are not a life member - you can ignore this message.

Hey, if your not a "life" member, does that imply that you are a "dead"
member?  If so, would someone please send me a copy of my obituary so I know
where I stand, or rather, rest in peace.

Oh, and Tree, does the contract specify who's life?  Mine? Yours? Or the
life of the program?  And furthermore, for those experiencing life after
death and operating as same, have you included a multiplier for the Pearly
Gates prefix?

73,  JT
N2JT