[TRLog] Rovers

Subject: [TRLog] Rovers
From: v31jp@logical123.net (v31jp@logical123.net)
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 03:15:11 +0100
Hi Ted,

As I had recommended to the mobiles in the FQP, sign /XXX, whereas
the XXX is a 3 letter county abbreviation. It works great for everybody
involved, but some /M ops still think it takes too much time to
send. In those cases, I just add my own /XXX for their new county.
That is what workss for me.

--
73 de K8 Joe "Palooka" & Beverly
Joe Pontek